ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Leaner, faster, more flexible
JBoss SOA Platform relieves business process manual pain points—potential points of failure—with a leaner, faster, more flexible way to integrate applications, services, and data.
Reduce human error
Getting rid of unnecessary manual intervention within business processes also reduces the chance of errors. JBoss SOA Platform automates routine data messaging, transformation, and routing tasks, eliminating human error and cutting its associated costs.
Reduce cumulative errors
Because JBoss SOA Platform can use business logic or services hosted in a wide variety of environments, business processes can share logic. This gives all requests the same answer for the same inputs using the same logic implementation. And cuts out cumulative errors introduced into your business process as a result of using multiple algorithms and implementations for the same business logic.
Integration and automation
JBoss SOA Platform integrates services, business logic, and data making these IT assets available to business processes. With process orchestration and rules execution capability, JBoss SOA Platform lets IT develop service orchestrations that drive your organization's business processes.
Better agility and ROI
Application and service integration, reduced error, and service orchestration provided by JBoss SOA Platform speeds business process execution and boosts business performance, which increases business agility and delivers a better return on investment (ROI).
JBoss SOA Platform shields users from service disruptions by using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform as its proven foundation for applications that require superior performance and scalability. Its high-availability services provide the clustering, caching, failover, load-balancing, and distributed deployment features you'd expect in a best-of-breed platform.
Use what you have to save money
Put simply, JBoss SOA Platform lets you leverage your existing infrastructural investments in software, hardware, and manpower.
Full management and control
With JBoss Operations Network, you can:
- Inventory resources from the operating system to applications and services.
- Control and audit your ESB, application, and service configurations to standardize deployments.
- Manage, monitor, and tune your applications and services for improved visibility, performance, and availability.
- Coordinate the many stages of application lifecycle.
- Improve operational efficiency and reliability.
Contact Red Hat Sales to learn more about or to purchase JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform.
Red Hat works with an ecosystem of partners to build, optimize, and deliver complete solutions. Through our global network of leading hardware, software, and service provider vendors, Red Hat offers you a wealth of proven technology solutions that solve real-world business challenges.
Get more information about JBoss SOA Platform:
JBoss customers have realized great savings with JBoss SOA Platform and Red Hat JBoss Middleware:
Explore JBoss SOA Platform with these in-depth whitepapers:
- Forrester Consulting: The Move is on to Open Source Integration Software
- Current analysis report assesses JBoss SOA Platform as a threat to the marketplace
- A blueprint for the intelligent, integrated enterprise
- Competitive analysis: Red Hat Boss BRMS compared to Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Business Process Management Suite (18.104.22.168)
- JBoss SOA Platform: a high performance ESB story
- IDC: The Intelligent, Integrated Enterprise Advantage
Watch webinars related to JBoss SOA Platform:
Explore JBoss SOA Platform with these in-depth videos:
- Missed JBoss World? Check out the replays.
- Learn how to create an intelligent integrated enterprise (IIE)
- See how JBoss SOA Platform can help you improve business process speed and quality
- Discover how JBoss SOA Platform works with healthcare systems
- Make due diligence for the mortgage industry easier with IIE