ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Virtual (JB435VT) course outline
Design, develop, and deploy OSGi-based applications with Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Learn about the major concepts that underly the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
Install, build, and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, optionally build, and deploy the JBoss Fuse tool.
- Identify the product folder structure and understand how it relates to product usage.
Discover and provision with JBoss command-line interface
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
- Identify the benefits of system architecture features.
Use advanced OSGi features
- Solve class-loading problems with the OSGI bundle concept.
Develop applications using Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Karaf
- Relate the Maven tool to OSGi application development.
- Create an OSGi project.
Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Simplify enterprise management and integration with Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Fabric
- Identify the enterprise management issues of JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
- Learn how to use JBoss Fuse tools to simplify server configuration management.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist.