ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
CELEBRATE 15 YEARS, SAVE 15%
For 15 years, Red Hat training and certification has had a single, important goal: helping IT professionals demonstrate their skills through a certification program with rigorous, hands-on testing. Our certifications help system administrators, application developers, and IT architects advance their careers. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and all the programs that follow established benchmarks for what an IT professional should know when using Red Hat technology.
We would like to celebrate and congratulate all the capable professionals that have made our certifications rank among the most popular, prized credentials in the industry. Thanks to all of you, and to the employers that recognize and seek out Red Hat Certified Professionals.
As a special thanks, through August 31, 2014, save 15% on any two Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack®, OpenShift by Red Hat, Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Red Hat Storage courses. Register for two courses for yourself or one course each for you and a friend. Choose from courses and course-plus-exam bundles. Use code CERT15YEARS at checkout.
Why wait? Get the training and expertise you need—for less!
Terms and conditions:
- Any combination of registrants may attend. (1 Person taking multiple courses or multiple Students taking the same course on the same date and location.)
- Promotional code Cert15Years must be used at time of registration to receive the discount. This promotion applies to new registrations only.
- Registration and attendance must take place between June 1, 2014 and August 31, 2014.
- Registration must take place before August 31, 2014 and attend the course before February 28, 2015.
- This offer is valid for classroom, virtual classroom, and Red Hat Online Learning courses only (where available).
- This offer is nonrefundable and not valid with other promotions, discounts, or savings programs.
- 15% discount is based upon the full list price of each course. Full payment is due at time of registration. Both courses must be registered for at the same time.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration. Any changes that occur following original registration may be subject to a fee. Failure to attend will forfeit the promotional rate. Applies to direct phone or web orders only.
- Red Hat reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Only the following courses and courses-plus-exams bundles qualify for this offer: RH236, RH236VT, RH237, RH318, RH319, CL210, CL210VT, CL210R, CL211, CL220, CL275, CL275VT, CL275R, CL280, CL280VT, CL280R, CL281, CL306, CL306VT, CL306R, CL332, CL332VT, CL332R