ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
The value of Red Hat Training
A smart investment toward an even smarter team.
Your IT staff is your most valuable asset. Their knowledge and skills determine the success of your technologies, which translate into the success of your business. Without a well-trained IT staff, you sacrifice performance and security and your organization won't fully reap the price and performance benefits of your Red Hat environment.
We've helped nearly 2 million students worldwide get the most out of their Red Hat® Linux® and JBoss® technologies. Red Hat Training's hands-on, task-focused courses and certifications give your team the skills they need to implement real-world changes -- better and faster. And since that knowledge is coming from the source, you know it's the most relevant, current, and comprehensive education out there.
Give your team the highest quality Linux and JBoss education possible:
- Prepare your staff for the real world with a hands-on, lab-based approach to learning that keeps them at their keyboard for as much as 80% of a course and maximizes the retention of skills they'll use every day.
- Put your team at the head of the Red Hat technology class with the largest Linux and JBoss curriculum in the world, designed by product experts to help your staff in a variety of job roles.
- Ensure your staff's command of a particular subject with task-based certification exams built to demonstrate a student's true capabilities.
- Know your staff will be in the hands of the best in the business with certified instructors delivering courses for specific job functions they themselves have experienced.
Voice of the customer
“Customers recognize the quality of certifications. Whether they’re concerned about how we’ll handle potentially challenging scenarios, or whether we’ll configure their systems properly, they relax when they hear they’ll be working with Red Hat certified support professionals. The fact that we have so many RHCEs on staff helps us demonstrate that we have the most skilled technicians and systems administrators in the industry.”
- Phil Hopkins, Rackspace Hosting
“The JBoss Training class was delivered using comprehensive use-case scenarios and featured hands-on labs, which provided the skills and knowledge necessary to handle our organization’s JBoss workloads. After completing the JBoss Training class, I felt prepared and equipped to maximize our use of JBoss solutions and better understand, maintain, and troubleshoot our middleware environment.”
- James Elkins, team lead for middleware, business intelligence and testing, OIR, State of Tennessee.
"The practical, hands-on nature of Red Hat Training courses provided real value to the transition of our team's skills to Linux. All of our system administrators are Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE)."
- Vinod Kutty, associate director, Distributed Computing, CME Group