ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
CIO to CIO: Building an open cloud
This webinar is the latest session in the Building an open cloud webinar series.More
IT's value to the business, its ability to adapt to change, and its capability to deliver innovation will be determined by the cloud architecture decisions you make today. Join Red Hat's CIO Lee Congdon for a c-level discussion of the key considerations and benefits of building an open cloud architecture.
- The key open cloud decision criteria used by Lee Congdon and the Red Hat® IT team when building and expanding Red Hat's internal cloud infrastructure.
- How to manage diverse infrastructures under the same cloud architecture.
- How to avoid creating new cloud silos that can limit the potential of the cloud for your enterprise.
Registrants will receive a link to the on-demand recording after the live event and a corresponding whitepaper for the Building an open cloud webinar series.Less
Date: March 27, 2012 - March 28, 2012
- Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Wednesday, March 28, 2012 | 01:00 UTC / 6:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 9 a.m. (Singapore) / 12 noon (Sydney)