ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Implementing an open cloud architecture
This webinar is the latest session in the Building an open cloud webinar series.More
IT is about maximizing the widest range of characteristics that push the IT needle from wholly closed to truly open and deliver the full business value and promise of cloud computing.
In this webinar, Red Hat Cloud Evangelist Gordon Haff will take you through the defining characteristics of an open cloud and explore how implementing a fully open cloud:
- Makes it possible to build a hybrid cloud that spans physical servers, multiple virtualization platforms, and public clouds running a variety of technology stacks.
- Fully leverages existing IT investments and infrastructure.
- Enables portability of applications and data across clouds.
- Allows an evolution to the cloud, with incremental value gained with each step.
- Puts you in charge of your technology strategy.
Registrants will receive a link to the on-demand recording after the live event for the Building an open cloud webinar series.Less
Date: May 9, 2012 - May 10, 2012
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 01:00 UTC / 6:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 9 a.m. (Singapore) / 11 a.m. (Sydney)