ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
What Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 can do for your agency
Join this webinar to learn how Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization can work for your business needs.More
Freedom from vendor lock-in
Many vendors' solutions lock agencies into proprietary virtualization and cloud stacks. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 is different. It's built on the open source Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), eliminating vendor lock-in.
Enterprise features at a fraction of the cost
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 offers a superior balance of enterprise-management features, performance, and scalability for Linux® and Microsoft Windows workloads, and comes with military-grade, kernel-level security—at a fraction of the cost.
Join Red Hat and Shadowsoft for this webinar and learn:
- How deploying Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization will immediately benefit your top-level operations.
- Key factors in driving organizations to adopt a second source for their critical virtualization infrastructures.
- Why agencies are planning to use multiple hypervisors over the next year.
- How selecting the right virtualization vendor is critical to the long-term success and sustainability of your IT environment.
- About record-setting results on the industry-standard virtualization benchmark.
Date: August 30, 2012
- 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 11 a.m. (San Fransico) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)