ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
What Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 can do for your agency
Join this webinar to learn how Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization can work for your business needs.More
Freedom from vendor lock-in
Many vendors' solutions lock agencies into proprietary virtualization and cloud stacks. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 is different. It's built on the open source Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), eliminating vendor lock-in.
Enterprise features at a fraction of the cost
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 offers a superior balance of enterprise-management features, performance, and scalability for Linux® and Microsoft Windows workloads, and comes with military-grade, kernel-level security—at a fraction of the cost.
Join Red Hat and Shadowsoft for this webinar and learn:
- How deploying Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization will immediately benefit your top-level operations.
- Key factors in driving organizations to adopt a second source for their critical virtualization infrastructures.
- Why agencies are planning to use multiple hypervisors over the next year.
- How selecting the right virtualization vendor is critical to the long-term success and sustainability of your IT environment.
- About record-setting results on the industry-standard virtualization benchmark.
Date: August 30, 2012
- 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 11 a.m. (San Fransico) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)