ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Top success factors for building an enterprise cloud
Join us and learn the key factors for successfully building and deploying enterprise clouds using the experience of more than 140 companies who have deployed cloud solutions.More
IT architects and IT decision makers will benefit from using the experience of others to build their enterprise cloud.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Key factors to build a successful enterprise cloud.
- Best practices in building your cloud strategy.
- How an open hybrid cloud helps you ensure your success.
Attendees who join will learn how to apply best practices to their own enterprise cloud strategy and why an open hybrid cloud strategy is essential to a successful enterprise cloud deployment.
Who should attend?
- Cloud architects, admins, and developers
- IT infrastructure decision makers and managers
Date: September 12, 2012 - September 13, 2012
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 01:00 UTC / 6:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 9 a.m. (Singapore) / 11 a.m. (Sydney)