ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Manage Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization in hybrid clouds with ManageIQ
Get the benefits you want from your private or hybrid cloud. Learn how to deploy and manage a cost-effective cloud that uses Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization and integrated management solutions.More
Don’t miss out on hybrid-cloud benefits
Enterprises are planning and deploying large-scale, heterogeneous virtual and cloud-based architectures that target specific benefits: effective use of resources, more agility, improved service levels, and lower operational IT costs. But lack of visibility, manual processes, resource inefficiencies, virtual-machine sprawl, inadequate controls, high rates of change, and overall management complexities are limiting the benefits and cost savings from these cloud architectures.
Cost-effective private and hybrid clouds
Join this webinar to learn how you can deploy and proactively manage cost-effective private and hybrid clouds that use Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization with integrated management solutions to automate and optimize your cloud infrastructure operations.
- Extend Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization management capabilities with additional insight, automation, and control.
- Federate multiple and distributed Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization instances across your enterprise.
- Federate heterogeneous virtual infrastructures in the cloud: Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization + VMware + System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) + Amazon.
- Integrate cloud infrastructures with your key supporting IT systems: monitoring, service catalogs, service desks, configuration management databases (CMDBs), and IP address management (IPAM).
Date: September 25, 2012
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012 | 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012 | 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)