ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
The reality of x86 virtualization: hypervisor diversity
Conventional wisdom suggests that enterprises are standardizing on a single x86 hypervisor for their IT infrastructures. But, the reality is often different.More
Recent research published by Gabriel Consulting Group shows a widespread use of multiple hypervisors in the datacenter, with Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) as the fastest growing hypervisor.
In this webinar, we'll explore:
- The "hyperversity" trend and the strategic importance of hypervisor diversity to your enterprise.
- 1 company's experience using multiple hypervisors to deliver its cloud services.
- How Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization on IBM Systems can help your enterprise benefit from and successfully manage hypervisor diversity.
Date: October 11, 2012
- Thursday, October 11, 2012 | 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Thursday, October 11, 2012 | 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)