ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Webinar Series #1: Red Hat Enterprise Linux as a Foundation for Modern IT
This introductory session will show you how to get more out of your IT investments and increase efficiencies.More
Join us to learn:
- Why Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- What is the subscription model and what value does this deliver to you?
- What capabilities are included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- How does Red Hat Enterprise Linux deliver the foundation for enterprise-class virtualization, high-availability, and storage management?
- How can Red Hat Enterprise Linux help you do more with less?
- How does Red Hat Enterprise Linux help to improve security and performance?
- How can Red Hat help you successfully deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux in your environment?
Date: May 4, 2010
- Available on-demand
Audience: Business and Technical