ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss Fuse Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Webinar Series #2: Mission-Critical IT on x86 Platforms with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This session will outline how the high-availability clustering and storage capabilities of Red Hat Enterprise Linux provide a simple yet proven path to improving reliability and doing more with less.More
This session will outline how the high-availability clustering and storage capabilities of Red Hat Enterprise Linux provide a simple yet proven path to improving reliability and doing more with less. Join this webinar if you'd like to learn:
- What 3rd party proprietary applications could the integrated functionality of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform replace?
- What choices does Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform offer for clustering, high-availability, storage and file management, and multi-pathing input/output (MPIO)?
- What are best practices for taking advantage of this integrated functionality? How can Red Hat help you get started towards a smooth migration?
- What other ways can Red Hat help you get started to deploy clustering, MPIO, and file management with confidence?
- What success stories and reference architectures are available to help ensure successful deployments?
Date: June 1, 2010
- Available on-demand