ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Webinar Series #2: Mission-Critical IT on x86 Platforms with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This session will outline how the high-availability clustering and storage capabilities of Red Hat Enterprise Linux provide a simple yet proven path to improving reliability and doing more with less.More
This session will outline how the high-availability clustering and storage capabilities of Red Hat Enterprise Linux provide a simple yet proven path to improving reliability and doing more with less. Join this webinar if you'd like to learn:
- What 3rd party proprietary applications could the integrated functionality of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform replace?
- What choices does Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform offer for clustering, high-availability, storage and file management, and multi-pathing input/output (MPIO)?
- What are best practices for taking advantage of this integrated functionality? How can Red Hat help you get started towards a smooth migration?
- What other ways can Red Hat help you get started to deploy clustering, MPIO, and file management with confidence?
- What success stories and reference architectures are available to help ensure successful deployments?
Date: June 1, 2010
- Available on-demand