ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Webinar Series #3: Get the Most Out of IT by Virtualizing with Red Hat
Red Hat can help your organization plan for the successful transition between physical to virtual computing and to cloud computing environments. For each computing model, Red Hat Enterprise Linux offers the optimal set of tools and management capabilities, thus yielding superior ...More
Red Hat can help your organization plan for the successful transition between physical to virtual computing and to cloud computing environments. For each computing model, Red Hat Enterprise Linux offers the optimal set of tools and management capabilities, thus yielding superior performance, scalability, and reliability. The following questions will be addressed during this webinar:
- How does Red Hat provide the foundation for virtual and cloud computing infrastructures?
- What does "Certify once, deploy anywhere" mean to your IT environment?
- What is the difference between Red Hat's integrated virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization?
- How do current customers leverage Red Hat's virtualization offerings?
- How does the Red Hat solution enable rapid provisioning and flexible application deployment?
- How does virtualizing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux offer increased choice and reduce costs?
- How can Red Hat help you get started with virtualization or migrate an existing virtual infrastructure?
Date: July 13, 2010