ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Webinar Series #4: Gain IT Efficiency with Better Systems Lifecycle Management from Red Hat
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is suitable for any workload and offers simple yet robust, out-of-the-box, and well-integrated systems management capabilities to help organizations easily automate processes and improve efficiencies across the life cycle (provisioning, updates, patches, change ...More
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is suitable for any workload and offers simple yet robust, out-of-the-box, and well-integrated systems management capabilities to help organizations easily automate processes and improve efficiencies across the life cycle (provisioning, updates, patches, change management, and configuration inventory). This session will answer the following questions:
- What are the systems management capabilities of Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- How can Red Hat help you get started?
- What are the differences between Red Hat Network and Red Hat Network Satellite and when should you consider each?
- How do automated provisioning, management, and updating capabilities help to simplify deployment, reduce administrative costs, and increase efficiencies?
- How do Red Hat systems management solutions complement other management tools you may have already deployed within your environment?
- What other ways can Red Hat help you get started and optimize your systems management deployment?
Date: August 3, 2010