ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Reduce Cost and Increase Productivity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Management Solutions
This webinar will cover the latest features in the Red Hat Satellite 5.3 release, and take you on a deep dive into configuring and setting up your Satellite server for systems administration best practices.More
- Enhanced provisioning capabilities for quickly deploying and scaling your Enterprise Linux environment.
- Improved high-availability and multi-org capabilities make Satellite more scalable and dependable in larger organizations
- New API's make this version of Satellite more customizable than ever.
- Setting up DHCP and PXE to kickstart from the Satellite server
- Automated kickstart of three servers, virtual machines
- Setting up cloned channels to replicate development, test and production environments
- Demonstrate cloning and deployment of packages from development to test to production
Date: September 10, 2009