ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Reduce Cost and Increase Productivity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Management Solutions
This webinar will cover the latest features in the Red Hat Satellite 5.3 release, and take you on a deep dive into configuring and setting up your Satellite server for systems administration best practices.More
- Enhanced provisioning capabilities for quickly deploying and scaling your Enterprise Linux environment.
- Improved high-availability and multi-org capabilities make Satellite more scalable and dependable in larger organizations
- New API's make this version of Satellite more customizable than ever.
- Setting up DHCP and PXE to kickstart from the Satellite server
- Automated kickstart of three servers, virtual machines
- Setting up cloned channels to replicate development, test and production environments
- Demonstrate cloning and deployment of packages from development to test to production
Date: September 10, 2009