ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Reduce Cost and Increase Productivity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Management Solutions
This webinar will cover the latest features in the Red Hat Satellite 5.3 release, and take you on a deep dive into configuring and setting up your Satellite server for systems administration best practices.More
- Enhanced provisioning capabilities for quickly deploying and scaling your Enterprise Linux environment.
- Improved high-availability and multi-org capabilities make Satellite more scalable and dependable in larger organizations
- New API's make this version of Satellite more customizable than ever.
- Setting up DHCP and PXE to kickstart from the Satellite server
- Automated kickstart of three servers, virtual machines
- Setting up cloned channels to replicate development, test and production environments
- Demonstrate cloning and deployment of packages from development to test to production
Date: September 10, 2009