The information powering your business is spread across disparate applications and systems. You need an effective, cost-efficient way to integrate applications, data, and devices within your enterprise.
Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a flexible, small-footprint enterprise service bus (ESB) that enables rapid integration across the extended enterprise—on premise or in the cloud.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse for xPaaS extends the capabilities to our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, OpenShift by Red Hat, for integration services in the cloud.
Unlock enterprise assets with real-time integration – integrate applications, data, services and devices.
Design, develop, and deploy integration solutions faster with an easy-to-use development studio and bundled Apache Camel, an implementation of popular and common enterprise integration patterns.
Use 150+ Apache Camel connectors for extensive connectivity.
Deploy integration solutions in various configurations to meet or exceed operational requirements.
Avoid vendor dependency and significantly cut your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a robust, flexible, and easy-to-use platform to integrate applications, data, services, and devices. The integration platform uses popular open source technologies to provide transformation, routing, and protocol-matching services.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse also includes Red Hat JBoss A-MQ, a high-performance, reliable messaging platform. Integration eliminates manual touch points, automates processes, and connects enterprise assets for improved efficiency. Real-time messaging fosters a responsive and agile enterprise.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is based on a lightweight container, Apache Karaf, that provides dynamic configuration and multiple deployment options. This flexible architecture allows Red Hat JBoss Fuse to be deployed in various configurations to connect customized solutions at every endpoint, distributor, outlet, partner, or device. And with Red Hat JBoss Fuse for xPaaS you can develop, deploy and manage integration solutions in the cloud.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse uses Apache Camel to provide connectivity to external applications. Red Hat JBoss Fuse supports more than 150+ Camel components (connectors), including Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), FTP/STP, HTTP/HTTPS, File, and more. In addition, custom components can be written for specific endpoint connectivity requirements.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse has a track record of supporting mission-critical applications and is backed by Red Hat's award-winning support and services. Red Hat JBoss Fuse is also based on open source projects from Apache Software Foundation, which has a well-regarded history and a vibrant community of contributors.
In a critical healthcare environment, where messaging concerns the diagnosis and treatment of patients, reliability, speed, and integrity are non-negotiable requirements.Patrick Johnson, change leader in the Strategy Department, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Learn More
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, and training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more.
- Camel development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Learn how to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
- SwitchYard development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB417)
- Learn how to implement applications that use service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles within the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works environment.
- Learn more about Red Hat Training
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development (EX421)
- An enterprise application developer with the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and APIs. The certificate is earned after passing the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421).
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss Fuse. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- Service-oriented architecture and integration
- Build a bridge between disparate platforms.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse compared with Oracle Service Bus
- Red Hat among most significant middleware providers – The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014
- Source integration software in the enterprise
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse compared with IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- IDC: The Intelligent Integrated Enterprise Advantage
- Kings College Hospital
King's College Hospital (KCH) NHS Foundation Trust needed a new middleware platform that would allow over 50 hospital systems to exchange critical patient information quickly and reliably.
- Sabre Holdings
Sabre needed to handle a half-billion transactions per day, keep up with industry changes and business growth, and support SOA adoption.
- The Large Hadron Collider Project
CERN needed to take advantage of the vast amounts of computing power from more than 100,000 machines contributed by more than 140 diverse facilities in 20 different countries.
Hermes uses JBoss Fuse for UK's largest retail network.