The information powering your business is spread across disparate applications and systems. You need an effective, cost-efficient way to integrate applications, data, and devices within your enterprise.
Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a lightweight, flexible enterprise service bus (ESB) that enables rapid integration across the extended enterprise—on premise or in the cloud.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse for xPaaS extends the capabilities to our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, OpenShift by Red Hat, for integration services in the cloud.
Connect all your information sources, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) apps, on-premise apps, custom apps, and other data sources using Red Hat JBoss Fuse connectors.
Create and connect application programming interfaces (APIs) quickly using intuitive tooling. Develop faster connected solutions using enterprise integration patterns included with Apache Camel.Learn more
Debug integration services for higher quality solutions. Develop, test, collaborate, and find problems earlier using a more responsive platform.Learn more
Connect legacy services, on-premise apps, SaaS apps, API's, and data using standard connectivity provided by more than 150 included connectors.Learn more
Transform data to and from different sources using the included transformers in Apache Camel or through the graphical mapper.Learn more
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a robust, flexible, and easy-to-use platform to integrate applications, data, services, and devices. The integration platform uses popular open source technologies to provide transformation, routing, and protocol-matching services.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse also includes Red Hat JBoss A-MQ, a high-performance, reliable messaging platform. Integration eliminates manual touch points, automates processes, and connects enterprise assets for improved efficiency. Real-time messaging fosters a responsive and agile enterprise.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is based on a lightweight container, Apache Karaf, that provides dynamic configuration and multiple deployment options. JBoss Fuse technologies are also supported on the fully certified Java™ EE platform, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. This flexible architecture allows JBoss Fuse to be deployed in various configurations to connect customized solutions at every endpoint, distributor, outlet, partner, or device. And with Red Hat JBoss Fuse for xPaaS you can develop, deploy, and manage integration solutions in the cloud.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse uses Apache Camel to provide connectivity to external applications. Red Hat JBoss Fuse supports more than 150+ Camel components (connectors), including Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), FTP/STP, HTTP/HTTPS, File, and more. In addition, custom components can be written for specific endpoint connectivity requirements. Check the Red Hat JBoss Fuse connectors.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse has a track record of supporting mission-critical applications and is backed by Red Hat's award-winning support and services. Red Hat JBoss Fuse is also based on open source projects from Apache Software Foundation, which has a well-regarded history and a vibrant community of contributors.
We have looked at other vendors, but the experience we have with Red Hat and the quality of its consultants and architects is of a really high level. The relationship has developed into a partnership and helped us to identify a unique solution.Dharminder Dibisarun, IT Advisor concern director, Novamedia Learn More
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, and training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more.
- Camel development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Learn how to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Install, configure, manage, and deploy JBoss Fuse applications.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Rapid Track (JB439)
- Take the rapid track to managing Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Red Hat JBoss AM-Q, and Apache Camel.
- Learn more about Red Hat Training
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development (EX421)
- An enterprise application developer with the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and APIs. The certificate is earned after passing the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421).
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss Fuse. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- Service-oriented architecture and integration
- Build a bridge between disparate platforms.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- IDC: The Value of Red Hat Integration Products
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse compared with Oracle Service Bus
- Red Hat among most significant middleware providers – The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014
- Source integration software in the enterprise
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse compared with IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Kings College Hospital
King's College Hospital (KCH) NHS Foundation Trust needed a new middleware platform that would allow over 50 hospital systems to exchange critical patient information quickly and reliably.
- The Large Hadron Collider Project
CERN needed to take advantage of the vast amounts of computing power from more than 100,000 machines contributed by more than 140 diverse facilities in 20 different countries.
AMD accelerates time to market with Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- CenturyLink, AECOM, and E*TRADE
What do companies from telecommunications, construction, and financial services have in common? For CenturyLink, AECOM, and E*TRADE, all 3 found success and more agility with Red Hat JBoss integration solutions.