ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
JBoss Operations Network provides centralized control of your JBoss Enterprise Middleware, applications, and services. From the JBoss ON dashboard you can:
- Get visibility across all your JBoss environments.
- View key metrics on the health of your applications and services.
- Drill down to analyze specific components and troubleshoot issues.
JBoss ON can help your organization:
- Increase IT operational efficiency.
- Reduce middleware management costs.
- Get an unmatched return on investment (ROI) for managing all of your JBoss environments.
JBoss Operations Network lets you:
- Accelerate JBoss provisioning and deployment.
- Standardize deployments across environments.
- Manage change by maintaining an audit trail of your deployments and upgrades.
Using the JBoss ON console or command-line interface, you can:
- Remotely deploy JBoss servers, applications, and services across groups of managed platforms or servers.
- Manage multiple versions of your application content, maintain a history of all your deployments, and roll back changes if needed.
- Monitor and deploy JBoss patches and updates from the Red Hat® Customer Portal and be notified when a new patch is available.
JBoss Operations Network provides enterprise-grade management capabilities across all of your JBoss development, test, and production environments.
With JBoss ON you can:
- Automatically discover and maintain an inventory of your application platforms, servers, and services.
- Store, manage, and easily update JBoss server and applications configurations to standardize deployments.
- Detect configuration changes and configuration drift, correlate changes with application performance history, and rollback configuration changes as needed.
- Automate and schedule execution of operations for managed resources and resource groups.
- Leverage runtime SOA governance for your enterprise service bus (ESB) running on JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform.
Identify and address issues before they impact your customers and your business. JBoss Operations Network provides advanced monitoring of performance and availability for applications and services.
JBoss ON lets you:
- Get real-time and historical views of performance and availability.
- Ensure application service levels by measuring performance against automatically calculated baselines.
- Define conditional alerts based on predefined thresholds.
- Send notifications via email to individual users or groups, or via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to third-party event management consoles.
- Automate operations or execute server scripts to correct faults in response to an alert.
An independent IDC study shows that JBoss Operations Network provides a number of key benefits for IT organizations managing JBoss Enterprise Middleware, including:
- Increased IT efficiency.
- Operational cost reductions.
- Service improvements, like less application downtime.
The survey found that JBoss ON customers:
- Yielded an average 634% return on investment (ROI) with payback in less than 6 months.
- Saved 83% of top-line revenue lost from downtime.
- Doubled the number of JBoss servers managed per system administrator from 38 to 84.
Contact Red Hat Sales to learn more about or purchase JBoss Operations Network.
Red Hat works with an ecosystem of partners to build, optimize, and deliver complete solutions. Through our global network of leading hardware, software, and service provider vendors, Red Hat offers you a wealth of proven technology solutions that solve real-world business challenges.
Watch our on-demand webinars:
- Take JBoss management to new heights with JBoss Operations Network 3.0
- Increase IT efficiency and reduce costs through effective JBoss management
- Accelerate JBoss provisioning and deployment with JBoss Managed Solutions
- Simplify JBoss management with JBoss Managed Solutions
- Proactively monitor JBoss performance and availability with JBoss Managed Solutions
- JBoss ON: Managing a large JBoss infrastructure: Travelers Insurance