Red Hat Network Monitoring Module
The Monitoring module allows you to:
- Track the performance of your Enterprise Linux systems.
- Receive alerts regarding system performance, allowing you to take action before problems arise.
- Monitor systems using dozens of pre-built probes for Enterprise Linux systems and popular applications from Oracle®, MySQL®, Apache®, and BEA®.
- Create custom probes for applications not included in the pre-built probe set.
- Configure warning and critical thresholds for each probe.
- Receive email or pager alerts when thresholds are reached.
- Group probes together into Probe Suites for fast deployment.
- View graphs of probe performance over time.
To see screenshots of Monitoring, take a tour of the Monitoring module.