ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Public and private clouds. PaaS and IaaS. Cloud computing can seem complicated. But we're here to guide you through the jargon. With a comprehensive set of cloud products, services, and technologies, Red Hat® can get your infrastructure ready for the cloud.
From operating system to virtualization to reference architectures and beyond. We have step-by-step instructions, consulting services, training, and exceptional customer support to get you started building private clouds or using Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers.
- Learn why enterprises should build clouds with open hybrid in mind, featuring research from Gartner
Deploy in the cloud easily and safely
Everything you need is conveniently packaged for easy implementation and use. Red Hat lets you:
- Build clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization or VMware ESX Server.
- Run and manage applications running inside the datacenter and in Red Hat Certified Public Clouds, such as Amazon EC2.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure through our flexible open source, interoperable cloud architecture that doesn't lock you into a single vendor's stack.
Learn more about cloud computing:
- IDC whitepaper: Cloud Computing: The Need for Portability and Interoperability
- Whitepaper: Cloud 101 [PDF]
- Red Hat Cloud solutions
Plan your cloud:
- Whitepaper: Cloud: Infrastructure Matters
- Whitepaper: Extending IT Governance
- Discuss your cloud computing needs with a Red Hat sales representative
Start building your cloud: