ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
For open hybrid clouds
Considering an enterprise cloud solution? It's the most important IT decision you'll make in the next 10 years. Make sure you're well-informed.
Cloud computing makes IT more flexible and responsive to your business needs by offering fast self-service access to IT resources. But self-service is easy. The hard part is maintaining control over these systems at the same time.
The flexibility of the cloud, the business controls you need
Red Hat® CloudForms does just that by merging the cloud's speed and simplicity with the controls your business needs. Our open hybrid cloud-management framework lets you build a hybrid cloud that spans your entire infrastructure while managing your cloud applications—without vendor lock-in.
CloudForms lets your organization:
- Give users self-service.
- Keep IT controlled and governed.
- Build and manage an open hybrid cloud that gives you the maximum freedom and choice.
- Build and manage applications across the full range of workload types.
CloudForms gives you the unique ability to:
- Deploy and manage applications to multiple locations and infrastructure types based on a single application template and policy—maximizing flexibility while simplifying management.
- Easily integrate tools and software from a variety of vendors for access to the widest range of technologies.
- Avoid vendor lock-in now and in the future by using open source technology and open standards.
- OpenShift Enterprise PaaS Solution: The leading cloud application platform for the enterprise, delivers the OpenShift cloud application platform available as a PaaS for enterprises in an open and hybrid cloud.
- Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution: The industry’s first open hybrid cloud solution for enterprises, this offering includes all of the software needed to deploy and manage a hybrid cloud.
- Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle: Moving enterprises to the cloud for the price of virtualization, enables users to move to the cloud more quickly by combining virtualization and the cloud into the same project cycle.
- Cloud Solution Architecture Service: Transition to an open hybrid cloud faster. This engagement includes solution definition, installation, configuration, and acclimation of CloudForms, ensuring that your organization realizes success from day one.
- CloudForms Integration Services: Extend the functionality of your CloudForms deployment to meet the specific needs of your environment with our custom-scoped engagements.
- Training Services: Learn how to configure CloudForms to manage machines in a private cloud, transition to a public cloud, and finally deploy machines in a hybrid cloud in this 4-day course (available summer 2012).
- New to cloud computing? Start here.
- Whitepaper: Red Hat CloudForms: Open clouds under your control
- Reference architecture: Red Hat CloudForms V1 - Architectural overview
- CloudForms demo