北卡罗来纳州罗利 - —
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that it will live stream three general sessions and a press conference during Red Hat Summit, June 23 – 26, 2015. The press conference will be hosted by Paul Cormier, Red Hat's president of Products and Technologies, while the general sessions will feature keynotes from Red Hat and other technology industry executives.
The schedule is as follows:
General Session I – June 23, 6:30 - 8 p.m. ET
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat;
- Satinder Sethi, vice president, Data Center and Cloud Solutions, Cisco
General Session II – June 24, 8:30 - 10 a.m. ET
- Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat;
- Steven Lucas, president, Platform Solutions, SAP;
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager, Software and Services Group, Intel
Press Conference – June 24, 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. ET
General Session III – June 25, 8:30 - 10 a.m. ET
- Jim Ganthier, vice president and general manager, Engineered Solutions and Coud, Dell;
- Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement, Red Hat;
- Doug Balog, vice president and general manager, IBM Power Systems
Access this link for more information about each of the events and to register to view the live webcasts or their on-demand replays. During the press conference, questions can be submitted directly through the webcast platform or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Red Hat
Red Hat and the Shadowman logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.