To accelerate and automate the delivery of applications, many organizations are adopting the principles of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD). A CI/CD environment is typically used to facilitate the building, testing, and orchestration of applications, as well as incorporating other supporting services. In many organizations using CI/CD, Red Hat® OpenShift is used as a way to provide developers a foundation for rapidly developing and deploying applications in a containerized environment.
In this session, you'll learn:
* How Red Hat OpenShift can be used to implement CI/CD
* How OpenShift can be used in an application build and deployment pipeline
* How to run a continuous integration environment within OpenShift
* How to integrate with an existing externally facing continuous integration environment and supporting tools
* Strategies for managing the configuration of OpenShift and CI/CD tooling
Learn more: https://www.openshift.com/container-platform/