Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
2017 was an incredible year for creative work at Red Hat, and I know I speak for a lot people when I say that we are proud of what we accomplished this past year.
Many of the projects we worked on were submitted to a variety of design competitions and film festivals. Here is the winning roundup for 2017:
PRINT Regional Design Awards: South region—see pages 2 and 3
- The Open Patient
- Red Hat Possibilities
- Red Hat Corporate Awareness Campaign 2016
HOW In-House Design Awards
- Road to A.I. | Merit award
- Red Hat Community Posters | Honorable mention
- Red Hat Summit 2017 Intro Video
- Open Innovation Labs
- Red Hat Summit 2017
- Red Hat Community Posters
"The Open Patient" accepted into:
- Brand Film Festival | Won for branded program
- Westchester Film Festival
"Road to A.I." accepted into:
- Logan Film Festival/The Block Film & Art Festival
- FirstGlance Film Festival Philadelphia
- St. Cloud Film Festival
- Alexandria Film Festival
- Hollyshorts Film Festival
- Flathead Lake Film Festival
Congratulations to all the people who were involved in the above mentioned projects. These projects would not be possible and would not be as amazing as they are without the help of so many people.
I look forward to sharing more of our successes as we move into 2018.
See below for images of the winning creative work:
Open Innovation Labs
Red Hat Corporate Awareness Campaign 2016
Red Hat Community Posters
Red Hat Summit 2017