Red Hat’s success is directly tied to our relationships. Our partner program, Red Hat Connect, supports the evolving needs of our partners—so we can share in both collaboration and success.
Certified products and services
Make sure your solutions are using hardware, software, and cloud service providers that are tested, verified, and supported specifically on Red Hat platforms.
Business partner locator
Find the right business partner for your next project. Our Partner Locator lets you search by partner type, location, and specialization.
Align, build, and certify
Engage early and certify your solutions with Red Hat
Red Hat Connect for Technology Partners provides:
- Access to new Red Hat technology.
- Certifications for hardware, software, and cloud services.
- Technology adoption resources (e.g. architectural guides, best practices).
- Options for event visibility.
- Opportunities for independent software and hardware vendors (ISVs and IHVs), original equipment and design manufacturers (OEMs and ODMs), and more.
Plan, execute, and grow
Go to market with Red Hat
Red Hat Connect for Business Partners provides:
- Brand differentiation in a growing market of open source customers.
- Competitive and flexible pricing models.
- Ability to earn additional margin and/or recurring revenue.
- Marketing, sales training, and progressive relationship benefits for eligible partners.
- Opportunities for system integrators, cloud and service providers, resellers, ISVs, and more
These partners represent some of the biggest names in hardware, software, cloud, and business solutions. We work with these partners every day to bring the best of modern technology to all of our customers.
Empowering government customers to use OpenStack cloud service management capacities.
Using open source technology to differentiate its Internet of Things offering.
Benefiting from the delivery of modern apps with a container-based PaaS.
Achieving business objectives by enhancing their processes and architectures.
Differentiating their workload, application, and data migration offerings from other solutions on the market.
Softcat plc, LinuxIT, & Tier 2 Consulting
Impacting customer buyer preferences through transformation in a partner-to-partner collaboration.
Get useful IT insights every month
Sign up for Red Hat Shares, a newsletter with our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.