Our customers use open source solutions every day to overcome challenges just like yours. And as part of the Red Hat® ecosystem, they have the added advantage of being connected to other customers, our partners, and the open source community. That's how innovation happens.
Union Bank had only 45 days to upgrade its IT infrastructure so it could deliver new applications faster. Using Red Hat products and services, the company migrated its e-commerce infrastructure to a new private cloud environment, then configured and deployed apps into it. Now Union Bank can deploy new apps in hours instead of 8-12 weeks, letting engineers focus on value-added activities. The solution also helps simplify IT operations, increase the quality and consistency of app delivery, and reduce risk.Read the story
- Financial services 9 Apply Financial services filter
- Technology 7 Apply Technology filter
- Government 4 Apply Government filter
- Healthcare 4 Apply Healthcare filter
- Telecommunications 4 Apply Telecommunications filter
- Education 2 Apply Education filter
- Energy 2 Apply Energy filter
- IT consulting & services 2 Apply IT consulting & services filter
- Hospitality 1 Apply Hospitality filter
- Manufacturing 1 Apply Manufacturing filter
- Utilities 1 Apply Utilities filter
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 34 Apply Red Hat Enterprise Linux filter
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 18 Apply Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization filter
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 11 Apply Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform filter
- Red Hat Satellite 10 Apply Red Hat Satellite filter
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 6 Apply Red Hat Gluster Storage filter
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network 5 Apply Red Hat JBoss Operations Network filter
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware 3 Apply Red Hat JBoss Middleware filter
- OpenShift by Red Hat 2 Apply OpenShift by Red Hat filter
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS 2 Apply Red Hat JBoss BRMS filter
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works 2 Apply Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works filter
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure 1 Apply Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure filter
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 1 Apply Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform filter
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ 1 Apply Red Hat JBoss A-MQ filter
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 1 Apply Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite filter
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization 1 Apply Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization filter
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse 1 Apply Red Hat JBoss Fuse filter
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server 1 Apply Red Hat JBoss Web Server filter
GCA Technology Services grows IT training business
GCA Technology Services is a premier provider of technical education across the United States and has been a Red Hat partner since 2008. To grow its training and certification business alongside Red Hat's rapid growth, GCA took advantage of resources available in Red Hat® Online Partner Enablement Network (OPEN), Partner Marketing on Demand, and Red Hat Connect for Business Partners.
UNE EPM Telecommunications cuts costs in half
UNE EPM Telecommunications provides IT and communication services throughout Colombia. To maintain its profitability and competitiveness, UNE EPM needed a directory solution to support its growing bandwidth needs and reduce costs. Red Hat® Directory Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® cut its licensing and support costs almost in half. Red Hat Training prepared UNE EPM employees to operate and support the new software, ensuring a smooth transition.
Novamedia reduces website deployment time from days to minutes
Novamedia operates fund-raising lotteries. Long deployment times were delaying launches of new lottery websites, while stale information frustrated lottery players. Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse now allows a lottery's IT department to upload information more quickly, and new lottery sites can be launched in minutes, not days.
Produban migrates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Produban manages IT systems for the Santander Group worldwide. With their worldwide datacenters standardized on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, Produban recently added Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Satellite to help reduce their operational risk and increase efficiency without impairing quality.
Cerner boosts performance and stability of mission-critical applications with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Cerner continually evaluates the technology used to deliver its application hosting services, with the goal of achieving new levels of stability and performance for its clients. In the mid-2000s, Cerner's primary database vendor, Oracle, began pushing the firm to migrate the database tier of its flagship Cerner Millennium application suite to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
POSCO ICT builds agile IT infrastructure with Red Hat solutions on Intel Xeon Servers
POSCO ICT, an IT service provider, wanted to replace its complex IT infrastructure with one that was cost effective, scalable, agile, and flexible. With Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Intel Xeon processor-based servers, their new IT infrastructure can easily adapt to meet new and changing business needs.
Essar upgrades access security for global HR portal
Essar, an Indian multinational conglomerate, needed a global HR portal. It had to be an enterprise-class web server platform that was easy to configure, thoroughly tested, and fully supported. Essar migrated to Red Hat® JBoss® Web Server to ensure secure access to personal employee information to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Chinese telecommunications company builds reliable and stable virtualization platform using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
One of the top web portals in China, 21CN Information Network (21CN), provides a comprehensive multimedia consulting platform, online video, mailbox, broadband, and value-added mobile services. To maximize its existing IT resources, 21CN turned to Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization to build a stable, efficient and powerful virtualization platform.
Mitsubishi Research Institute DCS Easily Deploys Red Hat JBoss Middleware
Mitsubishi Research Institute DCS provides corporate IT infrastructure consulting and out-sourcing services. Facing increasingly fierce global competition, it used Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware for its business process management system giving the company a robust, future-proof business platform with improved transparency and operational efficiency.
Our software's source code is open, but what about our organization? Transparency in our company goes all the way to the top. In fact, our CEO wrote the book on it.Learn about the book