Services & Support
Close the gap between what you know and what you need
From architecture through adoption and training, our teams and resources help you get the most out of your technology investment. No matter where you are in your journey with Red Hat products, we have offerings designed to help you do more.
Find out how to master Red Hat products with our course and exam offerings. Our learning paths will help you embrace emerging technologies and fill skills gaps.
Collaborate with our technical experts to take your use of Red Hat technologies to the next level. We'll help you build a solution that addresses all of your technology needs.
Team up with us in an immersive residency built on culture, process, and tools. We can help you transform your organization's approach to application development, DevOps, and other opportunities.
- Gauge your readiness for emerging technologies with an innovation assessment
- Watch the Red Hat Open Innovation Labs overview
- Learn about the Mobius Loop in the Open Practice Library
- See how UNICEF Innovation is using open tools and processes to map solutions for social good
- Share your challenges in a discovery session
Connect with a technical advisor for proactive help and specialized guidance. Our seasoned professionals will help shape your technology strategy to meet your toughest business challenges.
Ensure you’re getting the most out of your Red Hat portfolio with the information you need. You can get focused help from the best engineers in the industry and exchange ideas with peers and mentors.
- Visit our Customer Portal to find the right resources
- Support your project with the latest solutions and articles by searching our Knowledgebase
- Get the product documentation you’re looking for about specific Red Hat technologies
- Bolster your risk management strategy with Enhanced Solution Support
- Join the Red Hat Learning Community
Helping UPS streamline package tracking and delivery
Our holistic approach to services and support allowed UPS to create internal efficiencies that the company could pass on to customers.