Red Hat Services
Red Hat Technical Account Management
Red Hat® Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are technical advisors for customers and partners that need help planning and deploying their Red Hat software successfully. TAMs serve as a consistent single point of contact for customers as their technology needs evolve.
Find the ROI of TAM
4 ways a TAM can help
A TAM's day-to-day
Get to know a TAM
Technical account managers (TAMs) play and integral role in the success and strategy of our customers. Learn more about TAMs at Red Hat.
Get the facts
With the help of Red Hat TAMs, business outcomes are improved.
SOURCE: March 2023 Forrester Consulting TEI study commissioned by Red Hat
Proactive planning with specialized support
Red Hat® TAMs partner with you to resolve potential problems before they occur, minimizing disruption and freeing you to focus on your key business challenges. As seasoned professionals, TAMs help guide and advise technology strategy, mobilizing an extended team that will help you get the most out of your Red Hat products and solutions.
Your technical advocate
A partner who’s your single point of contact
- Customers work directly with their TAM to resolve complex and time-sensitive issues more quickly, with access to a wide range of subject matter experts.
- TAMs connect customers to the Red Hat engineering organization, providing customers with the power to impact future product features and updates. Many new features in Red Hat products today were created due to customer needs.
Regulatory compliance guidance when you need it most
- TAMs provide context, proactive planning and patching, and prioritization for security concerns. Get advice on which tools and approaches will equip environments to defend against security risks and maintain regulatory compliance at the same time.
- Your Red Hat Technical Account Manager can use operational analytics from your Red Hat Insights subscription to send you periodic risk assessments. Red Hat Insights is a predictive analytics tool that uses intelligent data to pinpoint technical risks and help IT resolve problems before business is affected.
TAMs think ahead with you
- TAMs help customers take advantage of the latest product enhancements and access the maximum value from their existing Red Hat investments.
- Customers are hosted in regular meetings to better understand their mission, environment, open support cases, upcoming product migrations, etc.
- TAMs provide early beta access for upcoming Red Hat product launches for interested customers
Collaborate with your Red Hat TAM
- Attend regular sync-calls to discuss ongoing projects and priorities, or collaborate in a private space hosted on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
- Access quarterly dashboard reports with metrics that can flag potential issues and recognize trends in your Red Hat products.
- Receive a snapshot of major product milestones, tips, and tricks in our monthly newsletter.
- Scheduled on-site time with your TAM to meet the team and see your environment firsthand. On-site or remote “lunch-n-learn” presentations are also available.
- Gain entry to invite-only events such as technical webinars, to learn from the experts behind the infrastructure software on which your business runs.
Specialized support options to boost your success
Enhanced support for Red Hat® OpenShift® and Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform
Deployments for telco, NFV, and critical applications can often benefit from a dedicated support team who know your environment. Our team can be on a call within 15 minutes of you reporting an issue and maintain continuous contact until resolution.
Peak Demand Services
With Peak Demand Services, a dedicated support team helps you thoroughly prepare for the high demand event and then promptly assists with issues during the engagement period to troubleshoot and speed resolution. A TAM is your primary point of contact, working as your team’s partner within Red Hat to keep you supported before, during, and after crunch time.