Taking a holistic approach to IT automation is more than just a technology solution. Automation architects must be able to bring stakeholders together from across the organization to unite viewpoints, identify opportunities for growth, and deliver training.
Bring together differing viewpoints by focusing on the following steps:
- Align business objectives
- Be the realist in the room
- Optimize processes, then automate
- Define and document automation successes
- Share and build on successes
- Employ a "crawl, walk, run" approach
Ready to get started? Read detailed descriptions for each of these steps. Download The automation architect’s handbook: A guide to leading your company’s end-to-end automation journey.