Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced live stream details for Red Hat Summit 2016, taking place in San Francisco from June 27-30, 2016. Red Hat will live stream all general sessions during the event, beginning at 8:30 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28, and a press conference at 11:45 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28.
The general session live stream is available at http://siliconangle.tv/red-hat-summit-2016/ and the schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- General Session 1 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat
- Elwin Loomis, senior director, Store of the Future, Target
- General Session 2 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Richard Hulskes, co-founder, Wevolver, InMoov: Robots for Good
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager, Software and Services Group, Intel
- Jim Ganthier, vice president and general manager, Engineered Systems, HPC, and Cloud, Dell
- Nayaki Nayyar, general manager and global head of IoT and Innovation Go to Market, SAP
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- General Session 3 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
- General Session 4 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Nathan Seidle, founder and CEO, SparkFun
- David Ward, senior vice president, chief architect, and chief technology officer, Engineering, Cisco
- Sven Loberg, managing director and global open source lead, Accenture
Thursday, June 30, 2016
- General Session 5 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Tom Soderstrom, chief technology officer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement, and Chris Wright, vice president and technology strategist of the Office of Technology, Red Hat
- General Session 6 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Corinne Warnshuis, executive director, Girl Develop IT
- Randy Meyer, vice president and general manager, Mission Critical Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Joseph Sirosh, corporate vice president, Microsoft
Press conference webcast
Red Hat's president of Products and Technologies, Paul Cormier, will host a press conference live from Red Hat Summit at 11:45 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28. Following remarks, press and analysts are invited to participate in a live question and answer session.
To join the press conference, visit http://bit.ly/1UbFwOm.
- Learn more about Red Hat Summit
- Follow @RedHatSummit or via the hashtag #RHSummit on Twitter
- Become a fan of Red Hat Summit on Facebook
Connect with Red Hat
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more news in the Red Hat newsroom
- Read the Red Hat blog
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
- Follow Red Hat on LinkedIn
Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and the Shadowman logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to the ability of the Company to compete effectively; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; delays or reductions in information technology spending; the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; the effects of industry consolidation; uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; risks related to data and information security vulnerabilities; ineffective management of, and control over, the Company's growth and international operations; fluctuations in exchange rates; and changes in and a dependence on key personnel, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic and political conditions, governmental and public policy changes and the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.