Red Hat Summit is the place for our customers, partners, community members and IT professionals to come together to innovate, learn and help shape the future of the enterprise. This year, we are returning to Boston, Massachusetts, and encourage you and your team to join us on May 23-25, 2023 for engaging keynotes, customer and partner stories, access to Red Hat experts, hands-on labs and much more.
Whether you’re interested in interacting with Red Hat products and services, learning more about our new technologies, or networking with experts and peers–there’s something for everyone at Red Hat Summit.
Why attending Red Hat Summit in 2023 would benefit you
Attendees, customers and partners gain the best knowledge in the industry through:
- Exciting stories from Red Hat customers and partners that showcase their challenges and successes using Red Hat technologies.
- Hands-on labs, workshops and training led by instructors that help you leave with tactical skills and new knowledge.
- Direct access to Red Hat subject-matter experts to collaborate with and answer your most pressing technology questions.
- Visionary keynotes from executives and industry leaders that include major announcements and live demonstrations.
- Dozens of innovative sessions covering a wide variety of topics and proficiencies, from high-level roadmaps to deep-dive technical sessions.
- A destination event ideal for individual attendees, as well as for your entire team to plan, bond, share learnings and collaborate together.
- Peer-to-peer networking events, 1:1 meetings with Red Hat subject matter experts and roundtables amongst attendees with similar job roles for shared learnings.
- Entertainment, activities and games to enjoy while onsite that will take your conference experience to the next level.
To learn more about Red Hat Summit 2023, refer to our FAQ. Keep an eye out for details about the agenda, pricing and how to register in January. Sign up to get updates directly to your inbox.