An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to integrate Red Hat® Ceph Storage with Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform and configure advanced networking using the OpenStack Neutron service.
An IT professional who earns the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack is capable of:
- Installing and deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Creating Ceph block devices
- Integrating Ceph Storage devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder and Nova
- Creating virtual network devices
- Managing advanced network services using the OpenStack Neutron Service
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack credential:
- An Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) in Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat Ceph Storage as a backend for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators implementing complex software-defined networking for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using Neutron
- An RHCE (in Red Hat Enterprise Linux) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential that can apply towards RHCA certification
A candidate must pass the following exams to earn this credential:
Note: Two exams are required in order to earn this credential, however, the exams may be taken in any order. RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack will not be granted until you have also earned RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack.
In preparation for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat recommends:
Do you have questions? Get in touch.Contact us
O logotipo e a marca nominativa do OpenStack® são marcas registradas/marcas de serviço ou marcas comerciais/marcas de serviço da OpenStack Foundation nos Estados Unidos e em outros países, usadas com a permissão da OpenStack Foundation. Não temos afiliação, endosso ou patrocínio da OpenStack Foundation nem da comunidade OpenStack.