Together, Red Hat and AWS give you the tools you need to innovate faster, deliver high-quality customer experiences, and scale in line with changing demand.
Red Hat Cloud Access
We’ve made it easy for you to securely use Red Hat products on AWS. You have flexibility when it comes to the type of images you use and how you pay for them.
Access AWS through Red Hat Openshift Container Platform
Red Hat has made AWS accessible directly within Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform via the AWS Service Broker. This allows customers to take advantage of comprehensive and broadly-adopted cloud services, whether they’re using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS or in an on-premises environment.
- Deploying Red Hat Openshift Container Platform on AWS
- IDC brief: Building and running apps on Red Hat and OpenShift on AWS
- IDC: Value of developing and running apps on OpenShift and AWS
- Forrester: The Total Economic Impact of Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated
- X by Orange: Digital business built on OpenShift and AWS
- Video Link: Security with Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated on AWS
- Video Link: Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated in a hybrid environment
- Video Link: Modernize your workloads with Red Hat OpenShift on AWS
Expand capabilities and scale for performance
Modernize your SAP environment with Red Hat and AWS. The combination of Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) gives you the performance, reliability, and flexibility you need to grow your business today and beyond.
Modernize SAP environments
Companies that run SAP applications on databases must migrate to SAP S/4 HANA by 2027. SAP HANA is supported exclusively on Linux. Together, Red Hat, AWS, and SAP have created a cloud-based solution that is ideal for running SAP HANA workloads on Red Hat Enterprise Linux in the AWS cloud.