A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation is able to manage core network services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Manage core network services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux such as DNS and DHCP
- Configure essential components such as firewalls, SELinux and iSCSI
- Manage standard services such as HTTPD, NFS, and SMB
- Understand basic database concepts and perform simple database operations
- Automate service configuration using Ansible automation
If you are a system administrator who wants to demonstrate your skills setting up and managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux network services, or a Red Hat Certified Engineer who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation.
We recommend this course to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation: