Speaker(s): Tom Benninger, Red Hat; Ben Pritchett; Ivan Atanasov, Red Hat Inc
You have access to clouds. You can build containers. How do you make them useful? Trying to build scalable and resilient services and deploying them across multiple sites and cloud providers can be tricky. Find out how Red Hat IT does it.
In this session, we’ll review the patterns, processes, and tools Red Hat IT uses to deliver business critical application services across multiple sites, with Red Hat OpenShift Container platform. We’ll cover:
• The Red Hat IT standard development and deployment pattern.
• How to automate your CI/CD delivery pipeline, from merge request to release.
• How to implement basic supply chain security to support application integrity.
• How we deal with security and change management requirements.
• The tools and processes needed to implement this model.
You'll leave with insight into how Red Hat and open source tools are used today to for fast, high-quality, more secure, and efficient digital delivery.
- Tiempo de ejecución