Acerca de este vídeo
Kris Verlaenen — JBPM Project Lead, Red Hat
Enabling business users to update their applications and processes is an integral part of business automation. Doing so requires rich client web technology and a powerful workbench to customize and extend business rules management (BRM) and business process management (BPM) solutions.
Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite is a flexible and powerful BPM platform, offering business process modeling, execution, and monitoring capabilities for numerous use cases. It can be used in different environments, and, as a result, the platform can be integrated in multiple architectures and configured in detail. The platform can be customized to provide customer-specific enhancements.
In this session, you will:
- View a live process-driven application demo.
- Discover the top technical things you need to know about the latest version of JBoss BPM Suite.
- Get answers to some of the most asked questions.
- Learn the truth about BPM myths.
- Find out what’s next for JBoss BPM Suite.
- Canal de vídeo
- 24 de Junio de 2015