As more organizations shift to cloud-native solutions, they need solutions that combine microservices architectures, workflow and pipeline automation, and open hybrid cloud platforms. But how can they use these technologies to scale their business and address new market opportunities? How can they leverage multi-cloud containerization to drive cloudnative innovation?
Join Tim Howard, Head of Applications Practice at Red Hat Asia Pacific, and Rajiv Ranjan, Associate Principal Architect at Red Hat, in this webinar as they discuss and answer these questions with our guest speaker Charlie Dai, Principal Analyst at Forrester. They will explore the business impact of cloudnative while analyzing the overall market landscape of enterprise container platforms. We will also learn how to analyze the functional architecture for cloud-native, helping you navigate the ecosystem for successful partnerships.
The key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Overall market trends in APAC and Forrester’s future fit technology strategy
- Importance of cloud platforms and practices and the pattern shift from cloud-first to cloud-native first
- Major technology trends in the container ecosystem and how it drives enterprise modernization
- Important factors of openness to consider while selecting a cloud partner
- Overall market segments of enterprise container platform and the capability model of multi-cloud container development platform