Red Hat Certification
Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
Note: This credential is no longer offered to new candidates.
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use the ESB capabilities available in Red Hat® JBoss® SOA Platform to create and maintain communication between disparate enterprise applications.
Note: This certification does not cover the ESB capabilities provided in Red Hat Fuse or Red Hat JBoss AMQ.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in ESB is capable of:
- Writing customer ESB actions to use legacy services
- Incorporating existing services via built-in actions
- Using web services, Java™ Message Service (JMS) providers, and service deployments to expose business functions
- Applying transformations to support diverse message formats
- Using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tooling to build and deploy ESB services
Is this certification right for you?
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in ESB
- Enterprise Java developers familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and the ESB in Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of the ESB in Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform.