Connect with us
Red Hat Nordic events
Our free virtual event is over, but your experience doesn’t have to end. Through next year, view the on-demand sessions that will help you go from here, anywhere.
Red Hat Summit virtual event features the keynotes, breakout sessions, and collaboration opportunities that you’ve come to expect from Red Hat® Summit.
Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience is your platform to learn, network, and plot the next steps in your career as you find ways to unlock your potential.
You will have access to the experts behind the code as you learn about the latest in open hybrid cloud, automation, cloud-native development, and so, so much more.
Accelerate your move to S/4HANA with Red Hat and IBM
Red Hat and IBM understand that one of the biggest challenges when migrating to S/4 HANA is the adaption of custom code and the integration of non-SAPⓇ systems.
Join the webinar at 15:00 on Tuesday, May 19 to discover how Red Hat and IBM can help:
- Accelerate and safeguard your move to S/4HANA
- Build an agile, future-ready architecture to better support your business initiatives
- Turn S/4HANA into a powerful enabler of business innovation across on-premise, cloud and hybrid environments
- Provide you with access to the latest application migration and modernization, API integration and management and container technologies
The SAP side-by-side concept powered by Red Hat
When moving to SAP S/4HANA, you need to figure out what to do with all of the custom code that has been piling up over the years. But before diving straight into code adoption, it's a good idea to define the long-term enhancement strategy.
In this session on May 26, we'll take a closer look at the future of application development. Join us to learn how the side-by-side extension concept based on container platforms and microservices can help you:
- Deliver innovation around SAP's digital core faster.
- Reduce regression testing and increase the adoption rate of SAP updates.
- Simplify the migration to the cloud.
- Enable cloud native developers to build and integrate SAP extensions.
Open Hybrid Cloud Connection
Take the chance to learn about current trends, key benefits, best practices, and how an open hybrid cloud can help evolve your IT infrastructure.
We streamed this event live on November 20, 2019 in Stockholm. You can now watch the recordings of the best open hybrid cloud content we presented online.
Nordic Product & Solution Update
On June 13, 2019 we introduced the latest generations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat Ceph Storage in Copenhagen, to help you shorten time to market, increase customer experience and at the same time save money by automating and optimising your infrastructure.
We covered our new generation of solutions for Datacenter, Hybrid- and Multi Cloud during 2 tracks. Your can now watch the recordings and download the presentations from the event.
How to transition from proprietary JDK to open JDK
What we discussed in the webinar:
- What is OpenJDK and what does the Oracle Java change mean for you?
- The past, present, and future of OpenJDK
- How to move to Red Hat's OpenJDK
Watch recording from April 8, 2019