Votre compte Red Hat vous permet d'accéder à votre profil, à vos préférences et aux services suivants en fonction de votre statut client :
Vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit ? Voici quelques bonnes raisons de le faire :
- Parcourez les articles de la base de connaissances, gérez les dossiers d'assistance et les abonnements, téléchargez des mises à jour et bien plus encore, le tout depuis un espace unique.
- Affichez la liste des utilisateurs de votre organisation et modifiez les informations, les préférences et les autorisations relatives à leur compte.
- Gérez vos certifications Red Hat, consultez l'historique de vos examens et téléchargez des logos et des documents relatifs à vos certifications.
Votre compte Red Hat vous permet d'accéder à votre profil, à vos préférences et à d'autres services en fonction de votre statut client.
Si vous utilisez un ordinateur public, déconnectez-vous de votre compte lorsque vous n'utilisez plus les services Red Hat afin de garantir votre sécurité.Déconnexion
Cloud-native applications running in container environments have very different management requirements than virtual-based environments of the past. These requirements are why we are introducing Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes -- a new management solution designed to help organizations further extend and scale Red Hat OpenShift, the leading enterprise Kubernetes platform.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes enables organizations to manage their Kubernetes clusters with consistency across the hybrid cloud -- from Red Hat OpenShift deployed on-premises, on bare metal, and on major public cloud providers to native clusters from Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud and Microsoft Azure. It provides the visibility, governance and control that organizations need to easily grow and manage containerized environments. Additionally, Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes meets organizations where they are on their application modernization journey -- whether they are setting up their first containerized environments or require more advanced management features like policy enforcement and governance controls to accelerate container deployments.
Management for the cloud-native era
Unlike legacy management tools designed to manage physical servers and virtual machines, we developed Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes from the ground up to manage modern container environments. The solution provides organizations with the tools and unified visibility they need to address the complexities of managing in the cloud-native era.
Already, we’ve seen more than 1,700 customers around the globe turn to Red Hat OpenShift to power their business applications. OpenShift-native management focuses on the single cluster application model and provides an excellent framework for CI/CD, while Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes models applications for multi-cluster deployment with enterprise-grade features that help enable both the rapid deployment of an application and the resilience of your infrastructure. Users can stand up new clusters and let the subscription framework handle the continuous delivery of applications across their environments.
Simplifying Kubernetes management across the hybrid cloud
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes provides the tools and capabilities needed to address modern challenges IT organizations face as they work across a range of environments, including:
- True, unified multi-cluster management: Working with Kubernetes clusters across hybrid environments can be complex as organizations often face multiple management consoles, user interfaces, logins and more. These challenges are often addressed manually and tend to be error prone when dealing with individual clusters. With Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes, users have a single view to create, update, and destroy clusters reliably, consistently, and at-scale across their hybrid cloud deployments running across physical, virtual, private cloud and public cloud environments, and at the edge. This allows organizations to scale applications seamlessly from development to production, helping enable application availability and reduce costs.
- Policy based governance, risk and compliance: Centrally set policies to automatically configure and maintain consistency of security controls required by regulatory, industry or corporate standards. Users can enforce compliance policies with each new cluster, at scale, allowing their fleet to grow and remain conformant to governance or corporate standards.
- Advanced application lifecycle management enables organizations to use open standards to automate application deployments using placement policies that are integrated into existing CI/CD pipelines and governance controls.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes is expected to be available mid-Summer 2020, with Technology Preview availability planned in May. More information can be found here.
You can also learn more about Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes at Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience today and tomorrow. Session details can be found here.
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.