The Red Hat 2023 North America Public Sector Partner Pinnacle Awards recognize public sector partners for their continued efforts in developing innovative solutions using Red Hat technologies to meet the U.S. government’s needs and improve mission critical outcomes.
In today’s climate, it is more important than ever for industry partners to collaborate on innovative, tailored solutions that empower government agencies to better serve citizens. This year’s inaugural Public Sector Partner Pinnacle award winners are not only dedicated to helping reimagine the government mission, but have also displayed continued efforts in propelling agencies to achieve these mission critical goals more efficiently and with security-focused capabilities.
We are pleased to announce this year’s North America Public Sector Partner Pinnacle Award winners at Red Hat Government Symposium:
- Deloitte, for its exceptional performance and significant contribution to drive value across government.
Mission Impact Award
- Guidehouse, for its direct impact on government agency transformation and modernization efforts.
Rising Star Award
- EY, for its significant growth in bringing creative ideas to business, customer value and a dedication to Red Hat.
Value Accelerator Award
- WWT, for its continued efforts to develop co-created solutions using Red Hat technology that are delivering mission impact and sizable growth while illustrating best-in-class partner collaboration.
Proven Success Award
- Sparksoft, for its proven value in addressing customer needs in dynamic ways that prove to be mission critical to success.
Thank you to all of our North America Public Sector partners for your commitment to open source innovation and collaboration with Red Hat, and congratulations to our 2023 award winners!
About the author
Garret Goldstein is Red Hat's Vice President for North American Public Sector Partner Ecosystems. Garret is a business and technology executive who specializes in partner ecosystem strategies that help software companies grow revenue and deliver innovation to customers. Garret has 30 years of global IT market experience, across multiple industry verticals. His career has evolved from IT practitioner to IT delivery management to software sales and partnership development to business executive. Garret is experienced in building and leading teams to develop and grow partner ecosystems and partner go-to-market strategies, in both Public Sector and Commercial.