Enterprises trying to build, migrate, and re-platform applications have many choices about the solution architecture, tools, and deployment locations.
In this webcast, we’ll look at 3 key issues:
- Major cloud adoption trends and how they’ll impact the types of applications you build.
- How organizations manage integration in an era of decentralized computing.
- Roles that container platforms and microservices play in building and integrating applications.
Maureen Fleming, Vice-president, IDC's Business Process Management and Middleware program
Maureen Fleming is Program Vice President for IDC's Business Process Management and Middleware research area. In this role, Ms. Fleming examines the products and processes used for building, integrating, and deploying applications within an extended enterprise system.
With more than 20 years of industry and analyst experience, Ms. Fleming most recently came from Symantec, where she worked in the strategy and planning group. A major area of focus was examining emerging security technologies aimed at protecting an enterprise’s digital assets from outbound threats stemming from bad process and malicious employee behaviour.
Make sure you to view other sessions on the event home page: https://www.brighttalk.com/summit/4404-live-virtual-event-microservices…
- Keynote: The Three Pillars of Agile Integration: Connector, Container & API
- Transforming the IT Landscape with APIs
- Experts Panel with Q&A
- An API-approach to Agile Integration
- Microservices, containers and event-driven architecture - key factors within agile
- Closing Remarks: How to get started