In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
By Steve Bohac, Red Hat Storage
Today we're proud to announce Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure 1.0! By combining Red Hat virtualization and storage technologies with a stable, proven operating platform, Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure is designed to help enterprises bring datacenter capabilities into locations with limited space, such as branch offices and other remote facilities.
Built on Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat Gluster Storage, Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure provides simplified planning and procurement, streamlined deployment and management, and a single support stack for virtual compute and virtual storage resources. Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure is an ideal solution for remote/branch office or edge computing needs. Deployment is enabled by Ansible by Red Hat, and Red Hat CloudForms can be used to manage all the Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure installations in your enterprise via a single application.
Customers have been asking us for this type of an integrated solution, so we're happy to offer this hyperconverged combination in a single SKU to satisfy that request.
Organizations with distributed operations, such as those in the banking, energy, or retail industries, can benefit from offering the same infrastructure services in remote and branch offices as they run in their datacenters. However, remote and branch offices can have unique challenges: less space and power/cooling and fewer (or no) technical staff on site. Organizations in this situation need powerful services, integrated on a single server that allow them to keep their key applications local to the remote site.
Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure addresses these challenges for remote installations. The following figure depicts the benefits that consolidation with a hyperconverged infrastructure provides:
- Eliminate storage as a discrete tier
- Easily virtualize business applications, maximizing resource utilization
- Single budget for compute and storage
- Single team managing infrastructure
- Simplified planning and procurement
- Streamlined deployment and management
- Single support stack for compute and storage
Removing the storage tier by consolidating compute and storage onto a single server platform/tier offers streamlined deployment and management (enabled by Ansible by Red Hat and Red Hat CloudForms), a single support stack (one vendor to call now instead of two), and simplified planning and procurement (reducing the number of vendors to source from).
For more information on Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure, click here.
For an on-demand webinar discussing Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure in more detail, click here.