Read this license agreement carefully before signing it
You may use this Monotype Font Software only if you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, you must not use this product. The following are the terms and conditions to which you agree upon opening the package.
1. The Red Hat Product contains font software which generates typeface designs ("Monotype Font Software"). You may not alter Monotype Font Software for the purpose of adding any functionality which such Monotype Font Software did not have when delivered to you as part of the Red Hat Product. You may not embed Monotype Font Software into a document which is distributed as a commercial product in exchange for a fee or other consideration. (For example, End-Users shall not embed Monotype Font Software into an electronic book that is offered to the public for a fee.)
2. The Monotype Font Software may be used with your computer only and may not be reformatted or decompiled for any purpose. The Monotype Font Software can only be used for your "Internal Use" and not for resale, sublicensing, or further distribution. As used herein, "Internal Use" shall mean use in the course of your customary and ordinary business. Internal Use shall not include any distribution whatsoever of the Monotype Font Software or any component thereof except that you may electronically distribute Internal Use documents created by the Red Hat Product in a static graphic image or in an embedded electronic document which is distributed in a format that permits only the viewing and printing (and not the editing, altering, enhancing, or modifying) of such static graphic image or embedded document. Internal Use shall not include any use of the Monotype Font Software by entities that are neither your authorized employees nor your authorized agents. All such employees and agents shall be notified by you as to the terms and conditions of this End-User Agreement and shall agree to be bound by it. As used herein, "Internal Use" shall occur when an individual is able to give commands (whether by keyboard or otherwise) that are followed by the Font Software, regardless of the location in which the Font Software resides.
3. The Monotype Font Software may not be used to create any electronic document in which Monotype Font Software is embedded in a document in a format which may be edited, altered, enhanced, or modified by the recipient of such document.
4. The Monotype Font Software may not be duplicated or copied except for one copy for archival purposes, program error verification, or to replace defective media. All copies must remain in your possession and bear the copyright notices contained on the original except that an archival copy may be placed for safekeeping in the hands of a third party that otherwise has no right to use such copy. All archival copies placed in hands of a third party must contain all proprietary notices set forth on the original Monotype Font Software.
5. No copies of the Monotype Font Software may be produced for any purpose other than those purposes expressly permitted in paragraph 2 above.
6. This license does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Monotype Font Software to you except as specifically set forth herein. You are on notice that Monotype claims protection of this software product under copyright laws. The Monotype Font Software may have been developed by an independent third party software supplier, which holds copyright or other proprietary rights to its software product. You may be held responsible by this supplier for any infringement of such rights by you.
7. Red Hat and/or Agfa Monotype Corporation reserves the right to terminate this license upon breach. In the event of termination, you will be required to return all copies of this product or provide Red Hat, or Agfa Monotype Corporation as the case may be, with a certificate of destruction of all copies.
8. If this product is acquired under the terms of a (i) GSA contract, use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract; (ii) DOD contract, use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of 252.277-7013; (iii) Civilian agency contract, use reproduction, or disclosure is subject to 52.277-19(a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in the accompanying End User Agreement. All rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States. Monotype Imaging Inc., 500 Unicorn Park Dr., Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-3345.