Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Summit: Connect
San Francisco, CA | September 28-29, 2022
The future of open technology starts with you. Join our in-person event as we learn, share, and contribute to the open source conversation.
Discover your next source of inspiration in the San Francisco open source community at Red Hat® Summit: Connect. Whether you’re looking to engage with Red Hat thought leaders, technologies, and solutions or participate in labs and demos, you’ll find options that fit your needs.
- High-level roadmap and deep-dive technical sessions
- 1:1 meetings and networking opportunities
- Access to experts and insights at Red Hat and sponsor kiosks
- Developer hackathon
Explore our session catalog to browse learning opportunities with Red Hat experts.
Save your seat for our instructor-led labs
Join one of our popular, limited-space labs to find out more about specific products or solutions. Led by our knowledgeable instructors and powered by Intel, these labs provide all the tools you need to learn and embrace the future of innovation.
*You can also browse our list of self-paced labs to find technology topics you can explore at one of our Red Hat kiosks.
See what’s happening in your city
View what sessions, labs, and networking opportunities are in store for you at the upcoming San Francisco event. Our exclusive presentations will not be recorded or shared afterward, so check out the session catalog for all the details you need to make sure you take advantage of these learning opportunities.
September 28- Evening
Welcome reception and developer hackathon
Kick off your Red Hat Summit: Connect experience by networking over appetizers and beverages with industry peers from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. You can also join our limited-space Developer Console customization hackathon from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM to show how you can set your team up for development success.
Sponsor kiosks and 1:1 meetings
From 7:30 AM to 6 PM, opportunities to connect with Red Hatters and fellow attendees, engage in demos, and visit sponsored kiosks will be available throughout your event. From face-to-face meetings about technology challenges to partner conversations about how to support customer needs, you’ll have a number of networking choices.
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Lunch & networking
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Location: Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Special group rate (available until 8/26/22): US$279 per night, plus taxes and fees, for a standard room.
Parking rate: Attendees discounted rate of US$35 + 14% tax per day
Cancellation Policy: All hotel room reservations canceled within 96 hours of check-in will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night's room and tax from the hotel to your card on file. Please contact the housing team at email@example.com if you need to change or cancel your hotel reservation. Changes will be subject to availability.
How to get here:
- From San Francisco Airport - Take Highway 101 heading north toward the Bay Bridge. Use the 7th Street exit, staying in the 2 right-hand lanes down the offramp to Bryant Street. Go 2 blocks on Bryant Street to 5th Street and turn left onto 5th Street. Proceed up 5th Street for 4 blocks and 1 block past Market Street. Turn left onto Ellis Street and go 1 block to Mason Street. The hotel and garage entrance will be on your right.
- From the East Bay - From Highways 80, 880, 580, or 24, take the Bay Bridge to "The City" and stay to the left. Use the 5th Street exit (on the left) and stay in the 2 right-hand lanes down the offramp. Proceed up 5th Street for 4 blocks and go 1 block past Market Street. Turn left onto Ellis Street and go 1 block to Mason Street. The hotel and garage area will be on your right.
- From the North Bay - Take Highway 101 South and go across the Golden Gate Bridge. Use the Lombard Street exit and proceed approximately 2 miles. Turn right onto Van Ness and proceed roughly 3 to 4 miles. Turn left onto O'Farrell Street and drive to the 300 block of O'Farrell. The hotel cross streets are Mason and Taylor, and the hotel will be on the right.
Visit the hotel web site for more information on parking, amenities, and health and safety policies.
In addition to having no present symptoms of COVID-19, Red Hat expects all attendees attending the event to be one or more of the following: fully vaccinated against COVID-19, recently recovered from COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result within 24 hours prior to attending the event. Masks are encouraged but optional.
Red Hat Summit: Connect
Lend your voice to open source and register to attend our flexible conference series that provides a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities within the Red Hat community.