IT teams are under pressure to deliver applications and services faster, out-maneuver competitors and provide exceptional user experiences—all while facing tighter budgets and a severe lack of cloud specialist skills.
Red Hat® OpenShift® is a turnkey application platform that empowers teams to build, deploy, and run cloud-native and traditional applications across cloud environments. However, to streamline your application delivery processes, how OpenShift is deployed—on-premise or as a service—should be taken into account.
Learn more about Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS, when to use Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), and when to use OpenShift Services on AWS (ROSA). Finally, learn how to integrate OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA) with the AWS ecosystem.
We'll cover these topics in this webinar:
- Recap of self-managed OpenShift vs. managed OpenShift—what does "managed" mean and how does it help you to focus on what matters—delivering applications faster.
- AWS container portfolio is in its current state.
- Deploying OpenShift Cloud Services on AWS and extending the platform through native integrations to AWS services.
- Live demo of Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS and integrating it to AWS services.
- Feedback on what you want to hear about next time.