Note: This credential is no longer available.
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat® Certified Specialist in Seam has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use Seam to tie together components when developing applications.
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam is capable of:
- Rapid application development
- Creating an industry-standard user interface
- Integrating the Java™ Persistence API (JPA)
- Implementing end-to-end application security
- Using integrated tooling with Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio
A candidate must have passed the following exam to earn this credential
- Retired - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam exam (EX311)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Seam is no longer offered for new candidates.