Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration is able to manage tasks related to large-scale OpenShift Container Platform deployments in the enterprise. The skills and knowledge associated with this certification can be applied to both self-managed editions of OpenShift as well as managed services editions like Red Hat OpenShift on AWS (ROSA) and Azure Red Hat OpenShift.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Deploy Kubernetes applications on OpenShift
- Configure and automate OpenShift tasks
- Work with and manage OpenShift Operators
- Implement GitOps with Jenkins
- Configure Enterprise Authentication
- Configure Trusted TLS Certificates
- Configure Dedicated Node Pools
- Configure Persistent Storage
- Manage Cluster Monitoring and Metrics
- Provision and Inspect Cluster Logging
- Recover Failed Worker Nodes
Is this certification right for you?
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration:
- Cluster engineers (systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers) focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters. Cluster engineers require automation skills to scale their manpower to provision and manage an increasing population of clusters, applications, and users, at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards.
- Site reliability engineers (SREs) focused on keeping OpenShift clusters and applications running without disruption. SREs are interested in troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues with OpenShift clusters and require automation skills to reduce the time to identify, diagnose, and remediate issues.
The best way to learn is to do
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Automation and Integration, Red Hat recommends the following courses: