Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Our open source philosophy extends to how we give back
Red Hat’s open source philosophy extends into all areas of our business, including our corporate citizenship program. Through Red Hat Cares, associates offer input to help determine how we choose and manage donations to nonprofit organizations, the structure of our matching gifts program, and the volunteer opportunities we support.
Red Hat Cares
In 2021, Red Hat added environmental sustainability to our list of funding priorities alongside longtime focuses on basic human needs, health, and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education.
In calendar year 2021:
- We donated more than US$4.2 million to charitable and education causes in the communities where we operate.
- We held our first-ever global Day of Service consisting of 6 virtual volunteering experiences during We Are Red Hat Week.
- We piloted Red Hat Impact, a skills-based volunteering program, by donating more than 4,000 hours to open source science and education projects.