Red Hat to Present at Investor Events
Red Hat Adds Sophisticated Tiering and Data Protection Features to its Industry-leading Storage Platform for OpenStack
Specsavers focuses on Red Hat to drive Open Source technology vision
Red Hat Announces General Availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5
Red Hat collaborates with IDA to launch Red Hat Challenge@Labs in Asia Pacific
Red Hat Introduces Cloud Management Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Red Hat’s 7th Annual APAC Partner Conference happening in Bali, Indonesia
Red Hat Launches First Open Source Release of ManageIQ Software
Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results
Red Hat to Acquire eNovance, a Leader in OpenStack Integration Services
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."