Red Hat Named a Visionary in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
Swisscom Guides Customers into the Digital Age with Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Virtualization
UKCloud Creates an Open Source Alternative for UK Public Sector with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat and Ericsson Announce Broad Alliance to Enable Pervasive Adoption of Open Source Solutions
Nominations for 2017 Women in Open Source Awards Are Now Live
CLIMB Project Selects Red Hat Ceph Storage to Achieve Their Storage Needs to Support Medical Breakthroughs
Red Hat Expands Mobile Vision to Support Containerized Mobile App Development Based on Modern Application Technologies
2016 Red Hat Government Symposium to Highlight Open Source's Role in Government Digital Transformation
Red Hat Launches First Open Source Release of Ansible Galaxy
Call for Proposals for Red Hat Summit 2017 Now Open
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Red Hat makes more money on Docker than Docker does
- TechRepublic – December 23, 2016
- Docker is sticking close to Red Hat's playbook, open sourcing its code. Not content to stop there, however, Docker has also been buying companies and open sourcing their code, too—just as Red Hat has done (Gluster, 3scale, etc.).
- Insights on Red Hat, SUSE & Canonical; The Major Linux Companies
- The FOSS Post – January 11, 2017
- Open source software were always promisable. Thanks for the collaboration, opportunities and infrastructure that it provides to both end users and enterprises. Linux is an amazing example for a successful open source code which shapes future.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 Improves Storage
- eWeek – January 18, 2017
- New release of Red Hat's enterprise-grade container platform is based on the recent Kubernetes 1.4 milestone, adding new dynamic storage capabilities and an enhanced dashboard.
- Red Hat CEO Says Users Are Driving Business Software Innovation
- Wall Street Journal – January 23, 2017
- The center of innovation in business software has shifted toward users in the corporate world, according to Jim Whitehurst, CEO of open-source software pioneer Red Hat Inc.
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors Of The 2017 Cloud 100
- CRN – February 1, 2017
- Businesses discovering the emerging competitive landscape requires them to build and deploy software rapidly are increasingly turning to Platform-as-a-Service solutions to power their digital transformations.
- Blockchain: The Invisible Technology That's Changing the World
- PCMag India – February 6, 2017
- Blockchain isn't a household buzzword, like the cloud or the Internet of Things. It's not an in-your-face innovation you can see and touch as easily as a smartphone or a package from Amazon.